Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you rather be heterosexual?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ChrisCross

Before you leave me to my big words you will note, I take it, that you have at no point described how my arguments are flawed, or responded to my ideas in any way
    psst... Thats because you're argument whooped his ass.

oh wait.. I'm stating the obvious. Appologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

ChrisCross wrote:
    psst... Thats because you're argument whooped his ass.

oh wait.. I'm stating the obvious. Appologies.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That maybe but anyone who replys to anything either here or in real life with the words
    Sapien wrote:
    This embodies nicely how I see you people.

Is either predjuiced and ignorant or looking to start a flame war.
    Either of them or both is enough to discredit what follows and loose all
    respect for the poster.

Magiester or troll sometimes it is hard to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Sapien wrote:
    Talking bollox alking bollox talking bollox talking bollox talking bollox. Talking bollox alking bollox talking bollox talking bollox talking bollox.

Sapien wrote:
    As to referencing academics - I have no pretensions of being well versed in the field.

So, you were talking bollox then? Thanks for the clarification. Yes would have sufficied. I do believe we have a pretender to the Polonius throne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

Thaedydal wrote:
    That maybe but anyone who replys to anything either here or in real life with the words

Is either predjuiced and ignorant or looking to start a flame war.
    Either of them or both is enough to discredit what follows and loose all
    respect for the poster.

Magiester or troll sometimes it is hard to tell.
    I fear you may have misinterpreted me, Thaedydal. By "you people" I meant those who attack my use of language instead of my logic. Do you not agree that I have a legitimate qualm with this kind of behaviour? And I'm not sure what a Magiester is...
    damien.m wrote:
    So, you were talking bollox then? Thanks for the clarification. Yes would have sufficied. I do believe we have a pretender to the Polonius throne.
    No, I was not. My point is still strong, and trumps anything you have yet offered. A lesser person would leave in disgust at your conduct, but I still invite you to respond to my arguments. Are you capable of engaging with the debate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sapien wrote:

Your searing wit once again lances my soul, oh Zillah.

I fear that you have misunderstood me! I make no attempt at wit on this occasion. I was simply laughing at you.

Although I can't help but agree with you on 99% of what've you said on this occasion. However, you're presence can no longer be tolerated. Best get far away, profane one.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hi im kind of new here, but i struggling with gayness.... im not asamed of it but can somebody with experience help me out?

Advertisement