Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now the real fun begins!!

Options
  • 18-11-2005 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Well the digger and dumper pulled in to our site yesterday and we commence the fun and games that will be our self build.

This board has been a mine of information so far and no doubt I will have ye pestered with stupid questions for the next few months!!!(years?? :o )

I will try and set up a blog at some stage to document the process as Yop and a few others have. I know their blogs have given a great insight into what lies ahead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Best of luck on your self build. A challenging but rewarding job!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

hope all goes well and keep any medival chalice's that you find in the soil. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cushtie

karltimber wrote:
    hope all goes well and keep any medival chalice's that you find in the soil. :D:D

that must be some kind of prophecy as we are builing fairly close to an old ring fort. I'm only hoping we don't unearth some ancient burial ground!!!

Advertisement