Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What needs fixing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Somethings gotta be done with that smoke. It looks great but its impossible to shoot with it on the screen, just waaay too much fps lag. I just camp back until the smoke disappears.
    Ive just got a new PC, so they can do whatever they want with the smoke now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Ive just got a new PC, so they can do whatever they want with the smoke now :D
    Yeah... You just go ahead and show off now you lucky bastid! hehehe I still want them to do something about it cos I can't afford a new PC Mr. Wicker! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

I had to spend all the money i earned over the summer to get it though :( but to be fair, they should fix the smoke. I remember having the same problem in counterstrike. Try sniping on matmata through the dust. Its impossible on anything but a high-end pc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

According to the creators the reason why Grenades aren't cookable in the new one:
    Answer: Through extensive internal playtesting, we had people who became so good at "cooking" that would only be used for air bursting in opponents faces. That made grenades unbalanced and they no longer fit their historical roll in WWII.

Taken from the Xfire chat with Infinity Ward here:
    http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=cmspage&body=xf_devchat_infinityward_transcript

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thank you jonnybadd for this very interesting piece of information! ;)

And Mr. Wicker, enjoy your PGM PC you lucky bastid! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement