Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poll: Should Ray let Jenny, Will & Mairead on the Late Late Show?

• 18-11-2005 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Eh?

Should Ray let Jenny, Will & Mairead on the Late Late Show? 20 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    65%
    timeoutdigimanSprostonGreenElmoDr. Drejor elsharkmanRbqzTobias Greeshmanlimerick_mantvnutzTeller 13 votes
    What are they going on the Late Late for anyways
    35%
    roboPacificojm2kEniijapjapdogg_r_69pvc 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

No
    Can you elaborate a bit, I take it you're talking about the Ray D'Arcy show and they must be appearing on the LLS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭eyedrenalin

mmmm... yep... Sure everybody know's that! And if ya don't, why would you vote? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

No
    And its the Toy Show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

What is this about who are Jenny, Will and Mairead. Could the op please elaborate as to what he is talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They had a special event on the RD show a few months ago where they accepted submissions of photos from the general public. The best of the photos were put into a book (which goes on sale next week for €15). €10 out of every €15 goes to charity.

Ray is going onto the LLS tonight, and he kind of got the impression that his team on the show (Will, Jenny and Mairead) were a bit miffed that they weren't asked to appear (when they did as much work as Ray did on the book).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Oh I see thanks Tmb for clearing that up. No fear the op could have explained it bit better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

No
    WDK wrote:
    Oh I see thanks Tmb for clearing that up. No fear the op could have explained it bit better.

Exactly, I didnt hear the show this morning either. A bit of detail wouldnt have gone a miss.

Jeez... I was trying to be a bit 'casual'... Are you really that desperate to post that you'd vote on a topic you're unaware of? It really was only ever going to apply to people listening to Today FM, this morning, to the Ray D'arcy Show. These listeners wouldn't need the info... Frankie says relax.

MODERATORS! please close this waste of a thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No
    Not being aware of it doesn't mean we can't be interested in it. I listen to Ray whenever I get a chance but didn't hear about this, though I did know about the book.

An explanation is all anyone wanted. Now that I know I think I'll vote yes. Though with the four of them there, maybe Pat is worried that they'll show him up for the plonker that he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What are they more interested in?

The charity or getting their faces on the Late Late Show?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

No
    I think Ray should be on the Late Late every week . He is one of our best broadcasters and would show Pat Kenny a thing or two .

But at the end of the Day , I dont think its Ray stopping them going on the show . Anyone know when Ray and Mairead are getting married . Or is it Ray and Jenny ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Hope it doesn't happen, yer wan Jennys mingin' !!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

No
    LOL, it is the Ray D'arcy Show!!!! And he is the public figure, but i think RTÉ should have invited the others on too

BolBill wrote:
    Hope it doesn't happen, yer wan Jennys mingin' !!! :)

Really? Wow, didn't see that coming. She's got such a hot voice too!

B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

No
    I haven't really seen their faces at all so i'm kean to see them on tv, you know to put a face with a voice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Eh?
    What a wonderful opening post.
    Sure everybody know's that!
    Eh, no.
    And if ya don't, why would you vote?
    Why not let me see what the threads about and let me form an opinion.

Welcome to boards. Try harder in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Toy Show already. is this on earlier every year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Toy Show already. is this on earlier every year

Toy show's not on tonight is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

someone said something about the Toy Show up above then someone else said Ray D'Arcy tonight then i put 2 and 2 together but dont know what the answer is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Mossy Monk wrote:
    someone said something about the Toy Show up above then someone else said Ray D'Arcy tonight then i put 2 and 2 together but dont know what the answer is
    I'll have to keep an eye out. I'm still a child at heart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Mossy Monk wrote:

4! :v:

...oh and Atari jaguar tbh, as the old saying goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

No
    He didn't stay on for long, very disappointing actually, I'd waited through the whole Late Late Show (though Lenny Henry was good) to see Ray and it was very brief. That book should be good though, must get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It's the Ray Darcy show, not the Ray, Jenny, Will & Mairead Show. Meteor payed to have it printed, should they have a rep on the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

What a wonderful opening post.

Eh, no.

Why not let me see what the threads about and let me form an opinion.

Well said, not everybody is vacuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

bitchin'

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! What is this... the marines! Oh dear... who's been over-dosing on serious pills...

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

No
    Ok! Was it a good interview?

Ray or Miriam for the Late Late :D

Ray or Miriam for Saturday Nights :D

Ray or Miriam for Wednesday Nights on TV3 :D

Advertisement