Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Lcd

• 18-11-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am tormented by trying to find best LCD on the market. Also have a budget to adhere tooWas going to go with Philips5320 then looked at the Aquaos Sharp both 32" (this seemed to have lower resolution). Then saw the komplett models and the site at katronic www.katronic.de. I dont know its a bloody minefield. Anyway I then came accross the 26" Dell LCD TV and it dosnt half look bad, and the price at 749 is ok aswell. I was wondering what people thought of this model. Anyone got one and if so what are they like. Any advice would be great!

Cheer!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭ffocused

I dont have one, but their lcd monitors are good so i would imagine they are good screens and it has plenty of connections too.
    If i was looking for a 26" at the mo, i would go for the Dell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭ice27

Cheers! thanks for response:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I have one as of last week, and so far am very pleased with the purchase..
    There's a couple of threads around on the subject already here on boards...

One here, and one in the bargains forum.. Do a quick search, or PM me with any questions you might have..

Advertisement