Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marlyn Manson to marry in Kilkenny..

• 18-11-2005 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

:eek:

Yes folks it's true, he is due to wed in Kilkenny in the new year!! It was on the news (radio) yesterday evening...
    Aparently Dita has been all over the country looking at different possible locations and they have decided on Kilkenny!!!!
    He has said that the location is to be kept top secret and if details are released it will not go ahead....

So do you think it will be leaked?? Aparently there is going to be a huge celebrity guest list..... :D :eek: :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Shinners21 wrote:

So do you think it will be leaked??
    em...it just has been leaked...how did you find out:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Shinners21 wrote:
    Marlyn Manson to marry in Kilkenny..

So do you think it will be leaked??

You're a fool..

why arent you in school shrimp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Ok all you smartypants...
    I meant will the exact location be leaked.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Shrimp wrote:
    You're a fool..

Piss off :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Cool the jets, the pair of you. No flaming. No more warnings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

all the "beautiful people" will come to "the shadow in the valley of death" to mingle with "the nobodies"

i apologise.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Mad Manson to marry his stripper in Kilkenny
    MADONNA is coming to Kilkenny. She will attend what should be the wackiest wedding ever seen in the city or county.

The world's paparazzi will not be far behind when eccentric rocker Marilyn Manson marries his stripper fiancée, Dita Von Teese, in a "unique" ceremony.
    The event in early January will be set in a private estate outside the city.
    All those working on the project have been sworn to secrecy.
    Elaborate preparations are well underway for the marriage of a woman (von Teese), famous for taking her clothes off and a man (Marilyn) famous for dressing like a woman.
    A number of local suppliers have secured lucrative service contracts for the "gig".
    All have had to sign confidentiality agreements not to speak to the press before or after the event.
    The Kilkenny People has learned that no expense will be spared with most guests expected to arrive by helicopter.
    A small army of bouncers will ensure privacy at the estate which has been booked for a week.
    Manson, the gothic-rocker has sold millions of albums.
    He is a controversial figure in the USA and has a cult following all over the world.
    The mansion where the reception will be held is not being revealed for security reasons.
    If the venue is disclosed there is every chance that Manson (real name Brian Warner) will pull out of Ireland and choose to get married somewhere else.
    Manson's Satanic notoriety made tragic headlines in 1998 when two teenage fans gunned down 12 of their fellow students inside Columbine High School near Denver in Colorado.
    Afterwards, Manson went into hiding for two years speaking only through his website, such was the strength of the venom from those who criticised him.
    The guest list at his wedding is expected to include Madonna and her film producer husband Guy Ritchie; Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, Keanu Reeves (Manson did the music for the film The Matrix), Nicolas Cage and Manson's best friend, Mandy Moore, the actress who appeared in Goldmember.

All rights reserved © 2005 Johnston Press New Media

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Holy ****!!! I practicly live in Kilkenny, get it away, get it away. Far away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

This is so great,yeah dita has been in IReland alot.she was at the opening of some shop recently and people from today fm were there and they got an interview in with her,that was cool.and just to say that mansoon has said its goint to be a "we (are) plan on having such a small and intimate but traditionally ceremonial wedding".He has also said that he will be shooting alot of his movie "PHANTASMAGORIA" in Ireland in january.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

my guess is its Mount Juliet

2300th post w0ot!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I am scared, I think i will leave Kilkenny that week :D , He probably booked the whole castle, nice and gothic and allegedly haunted:eek: wooo ooo oo

conzymaher wrote:
    I am scared, I think i will leave Kilkenny that week :D , He probably booked the whole castle, nice and gothic and allegedly haunted:eek: wooo ooo oo
    Probably, known him. Wouldn't like to see the state of the grounds afterwards. Poor grandparents will surrounded by goths.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, what sort of wedding I wonder. A Satanic ritual perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

This has only been leaked now? I've known about this for months. A friend of mine might be going, I must say I'd love to go myself, it'd be some circus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

Afterwards, Manson went into hiding for two years speaking only through his website, such was the strength of the venom from those who criticised him.
    What?! I'm not a mad fan of his or anything (though I do find him strangely foxy) but this isn't true is it? I never remember anything about him "going into hiding".

And I totally agree John2, that party would be a laugh to go to. You'd see all sorts of minor celebs trying to out-mad each other. It'd be a hoot!

direbadger wrote:

And I totally agree John2, that party would be a laugh to go to. You'd see all sorts of minor celebs trying to out-mad each other. It'd be a hoot!
    It would be great fun, watching people make complete asses of themselves. I'd love to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Where is everybody getting their info for this?

This thread is ludacris.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Where is everybody getting their info for this?

This thread is ludacris.
    :D:D

My information is from The Kilkenny People and also several people I know in the music industry ane of whom has their own column in a sunday paper ..

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/

Ok...and why hasn't anythign legit been said?
    Otherwise all we have is hear say and rumour.

And does the fact that we are having this discussion not mean it has been leaked, not to mention to some newspaper, therefore meaning that it's not going ahead now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Seemingly some german owned gothic style castle is the location. A mate or Manson's owns a castle in Ireland, but lives in a castle in Germany.

dont blame him
    Kilkenny is probably the nicest town in the country, great spot

dont blame him
    Kilkenny is probably the nicest town in the country, great spot
    Damn straight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I got my info from an interview he did with one of his fansites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

The Sunday Independant is saying its Waterford now.

I got my info from an interview he did with one of his fansites.
    The Sunday Independant is saying its Waterford now.

...Even thought it's a top secret event and everyone involved has been sworn to secrecy and to sign contracts accordingly...?

...Even thought it's a top secret event and everyone involved has been sworn to secrecy and to sign contracts accordingly...?
    Where did you hear about the contracts thing? Or did you just assume it?

Theres really no way of stopping some fat socialite bag from the Sunday Independant from finding out what you had for breakfast.

I think its Glenkeel castle in Waterford btw

Wonder what their dresses will be like :v: :v: :v:

Where did you hear about the contracts thing? Or did you just assume it?

No, I actually went to the bother to read the whole thread before I decided to post.

No, I actually went to the bother to read the whole thread before I decided to post.
    Right smart ass, where did it say anything about contracts?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Who'll join me in picketing the wedding, wherever it is?

actually I won't be in the country next year so whoever you are, you'll have to picket without me.

Good luck, wear something warm and bring a thermos flask.

Advertisement