Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Mile Wireless

• 18-11-2005 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

You'll have to excuse me if anything about these have been posted before but the search function seems to have been removed and I'm not interested in trawling through 100's of threads... so anyway, here it goes.

I currently live at home about 8 miles from Tullamore, Co. Offaly. As a result of the distance from town (and the incredibly shíte phone line quality) I am unable to get DSL of any sort. As a result I have investigated wireless as a possible alternative, without much joy I'm afraid. Until I heard of these guys; www.lastmile.ie

Now the thing is, while I dont exactly have much scope for choices I'd still like to check out what they are like, so I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or if they are anyway decent.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

u should of asked me .. or kieth . but he would said wait for his bb . then again hes been saying that for years

bla ring me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

they are only option in rochfortbridge. im not going near them as they are way too overpriced for the crap 512k they offer.

Advertisement