Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat noises

• 18-11-2005 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Here's a weird request for ye: I want a big loud screeching cat sound file. My dog (west highland terrier) is getting lazier on going out the back (once she's out, she likes to stay out, but getting her out is a problem) as she just likes her warm bed in the sitting room. So I'm looking for a big lloud cat screech. If she hears any cat screeching, she'll gladly go out the back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Would you consider a pointy toed boot?

That may help make up doggy's mind as to stay or go...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You could just pick the dog up to let her out to go to do her buisness. Don't blame her wanting to stay in though, last few nights have been freeeezin

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

http://www.kessels.com/CatSounds/

Loads of different cat sounds.....
    The ones of the angry cat- and the one of the cat and dog fighting are particularly good and should be suitable for your purpose.....

Advertisement