Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone think the game would be better without "Scan"?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Get over it its war, u dont see an iraq guy jump up in the middle of war saying that american should be kicked he scanned me its not fair....

Dice/ea developed a game that is realistic in modern warfar not another version of cs where people just go around killing people, theres an objective involved, and ya need a commander to tell ya where to go and attack/defend....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I think they should do something about bunny hoppers before they tackle the scans etc. Scans are handy in particular for snipers or campers. nothing worse than capturing all flags and waiting for the tickets to count down because someones hiding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I only skimmed trough some of the sh!t that is posted above and I must say this... IT'S A FUKING GAME...

Since when do you lesser beings know how powerful a gernade launcher is? The splash damage is already turned down way low.

What's wrong with the snipers? They are also turned down way low. A .50 cal will cut ya in half for christ sakes, whatever about a 2 hit kill. This is one of the best balanced games in a long time...

Karma, all in all you havn't a fecking clue, why don't you go back to playing CS. The whole point of the commander and the other functions is to make BF2 differant from all the other crappy click 'n kill games...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Lads, keep the belligerent comments to a minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

I only skimmed trough some of the sh!t that is posted above and I must say this... IT'S A FUKING GAME...

Since when do you lesser beings know how powerful a gernade launcher is? The splash damage is already turned down way low.

What's wrong with the snipers? They are also turned down way low. A .50 cal will cut ya in half for christ sakes, whatever about a 2 hit kill. This is one of the best balanced games in a long time...

Karma, all in all you havn't a fecking clue, why don't you go back to playing CS. The whole point of the commander and the other functions is to make BF2 differant from all the other crappy click 'n kill games...

I've played teh BF series from 42, I have enough understanding of the game and the series to have my own opinion. I'll concede my sniper gripe is a personal one but regarding the nade launchers, well.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I have played them all too, expansions included. It was a great idea to bring in commanders and assets. They are used in real time situations, so why not here?

The snipers are perfect, only one hit kill is a head-shot. The worst thing about the game is all the crappy bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

honestly guys

there is nothing wrong with the balance of the game.

their commander has assets, yours has assets. get him to use them.

want to deny them use? go hunt the commander and/or blow them up.

see a supply crate falling down to repair stuff?
    reload off it and blow stuff up again.

still have a problem with the game? go play another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Have played a few hours of this game....why everyone crying so much??? not that many bugs!! remember BFV when it came out???? it was brutal...until the last update it had alot of problems!! but I still loved the game!! must reinstall and have a lash some day soon!!

Anyway if you remove commander and everything then it will be the same as DoD with vehicles....needs something differnet....everyone that is complaining here is prob cause they have played on a team with a crap commander while the other commander(prob me:D ) was whopping ass!! then its all "oh its not fair cause he killed me!"

This is the same as the post about the choppers!! it seems to be people who dont seem the best at the game that have a gripe!! not everyone but the few posts on read on here thats what stands out to me!!

Anyway get back to playing and having a laugh!! thats the whole point of the game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Heh, TiG have often fired back up 'nam every now and again but we can't function without a sprint key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Heh, TiG have often fired back up 'nam every now and again but we can't function without a sprint key.

Thats one thing that I would really miss!! can see myself hitting the sprint key every 2-3 mins!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement