Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

.:YA:. Clan Announce Call of Duty 2 Irish Servers

• 18-11-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭

Lo guys,

Just like to let you know that Yellow Alien Clan have an Irish Call of Duty 2 dedicated Linux server for the public, everybody is welcome! And that Irish players will have ultra low pings as the Server is located in Dublin & Hosted by Rack365.ie.
    ::YellowAlienClan:: Public Server 82.195.155.34:28960
    We are also recruiting new members for Call of Duty 2 so pop into our server & show us your stuff!! And visit YellowAlienClan.com

Please let us know server issues/problems on our forums located on our site.

Enjoy your stay!
    Many thanks B-man & Tonkpills

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Do what the man says:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I'd love to come play with you guy but I have an IBB connection... Enough said... :mad:

I'd love to come play with you guy but I have an IBB connection... Enough said... :mad:

So does Tonkpills spike central! :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

Popped on to check it out but wasn't able to as it wouldn't let me select which side I wanted to play on.

Wouldn't budge from the screen displaying who was connected.

cerbeus wrote:
    Popped on to check it out but wasn't able to as it wouldn't let me select which side I wanted to play on.

Thanks yeah it keeps happening to me :eek: Tonkpills wont believe me:rolleyes:
    i will bate him to fix it 2nite!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

cerbeus wrote:

Yo m8 thanks for pointing that out forgot to loop the map rotation rofl. Fixed now... Thanks :D

This server is ALWAYS empty! What's the story??? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I check out this server regularly also but it is always empty as you say so i never use it even though it always has the best ping rate.

What a waste... :(

What a waste... :(

we know:( its because were a new cod2 clan we are really trying to push the recruiting for new members we need a Manager of sorts to look after the server when where at school/work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Christ{Ire}

Yea i was at ur last lan it was fun

If ur lookin for new recruits for COD2 im up for it my name is the same as this account name so give me a buzz at
    ragundash@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from ya again

p.s. I live in Cabinteely:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

If so I'll check it out over the weekend, only been playing COD2 for a week or so, but will definitely check out the Server later :)

Stevo

Nope, it is no longer running I'm afraid... No such a thing as an "Irish CoD2 server"... Sad really :(

Sorry to say the clan is dead:( if you are interested in starting it back up contact me @ jcbhayden@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

why dont a bunch of us active irish cod2 players get together and start a squad, and get a low ping irish server :D

bobbly wrote:
    why dont a bunch of us active irish cod2 players get together and start a squad, and get a low ping irish server :D
    Who hosts CoD2 servers in Ireland? Are they expensive?
    My team in France is sponsored by Demonserv.be and prices start at €13 EUR so we get 2 free CoD2 servers and a free TS server...

Who hosts CoD2 servers in Ireland? Are they expensive?
    My team in France is sponsored by Demonserv.be and prices start at €13 EUR so we get 2 free CoD2 servers and a free TS server...
    well if we get an all irish squad going i dont mind paying for a server, least the first month anyway :D

yeah we could get a rack server €80 amonth with rack/gaming 365 maybe they could sponsor us?

Jaysus! €80 yoyos? That's expensive for 10~15ms better... :(

well it wouldnt be too much between a few of us

• Advertisement
Advertisement