Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FinalFantasy XIII?????

Options
  • 18-11-2005 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I know Final Fantay XII hasn't been realeased yet, but I've heard information that ther are already in pre-production of XIII and that its coming out on the new X-Box only.
    Does anybody know if this is true or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

It's undecided AFAIK. To the best of my knowledge there's a good bit of competing for FF XIII and whatever the latest Dragon Quests game is between Sony and Microsoft.

I have no idea whether Sony have some form of a contract or other with Square-Enix that makes sure the games only come out for the PS2/PS3 etc.

I also have no idea as to who has the deeper pockets but whoever does will most likely get the games.

Then again I'd be pretty pis*ed off if say the FFVII remake(speaking hypothetically) and FFXII were released for the PS3 and then FFXIII was for the xbox 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

i remember reading on a ff forum not to long ago that sony have a contract with square for them to make up to ff13 on sony consoles, so expect to see ff13 on the PS3, after that there will prolly be a fight to nab em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 miss_cheif

I've found information on the web saying that they are considering it if you want to see for yourself go to...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6139901.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They will make it for the most popular console. I'd say it will be released on the PS3 more than likely because the xbox360 is probably not going to sell in Japan.

Advertisement