Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games for present?

Options
  • 18-11-2005 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Basically, its my birthday next week and my girlfriend is going to get me a few games. She's asked me to draw up a list that she can pick some from because she hasn't a clue. The only ones I can think of though are:

1. Pro Evo 5 (PS2)
    2. Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
    3. God of War (PS2)

Anyone got any other suggestions, bearing in mind I only have a PSP and PlayStation2 (only use my PC for Footie Manager! :)).

Was thinking about adding the new Matrix game but is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Pretty good list tbh.

Try King Kong, getting goo reviews. With PES 5 you shouldn't need anything else though.

God of War is superb and Resi 4 on the GC is brilliant so if its comparable you should be good with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

pro evo is out on PSP next friday, so could add that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Planning to pre-order Pro Evo for PSP myself tomorrow. I'm trading in a few games. Does anybody know though if GAME will let me pre-order a game using trade-ins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Winning Eleven on the PSP has really bad slowdown on corners and frees apparently. Maybe it'll be sorted for Evo but I wouldn't consider the game as much of a sure thing as the 3 you originally listed.

Winning Eleven on the PSP has really bad slowdown on corners and frees apparently. Maybe it'll be sorted for Evo but I wouldn't consider the game as much of a sure thing as the 3 you originally listed.

I'm definitely getting it anyway. Want a portable soccer game and Pro Evo has always been my favourite ever since the first SNES game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Oh - the new matrix is very good by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Battlefield Modern Combat is supposed to be quite good, esp the single player mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Red dead revolver a western shoot em up is quite good or onimusa 3.

She ended up getting me all three fair play to her. Enjoying Pro Evo 5 the most. Haven't got much of a chance to play the other two yet.

Advertisement