Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirge Of Cerberus stuff

Options
  • 18-11-2005 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

A few DC screenshots here one of which shows Cait Sith whom I loathed and dispised through FFVII.

Trailer here. EDIT: Doesn't work for me now but was a bit bright to see much.

Don't really know what to think about this one. Part of me just wants to see the great game that was FFVII left alone(apart from a remake) and for Square_Enix to focus on making their newer stuff less crap and to stop milking the VII cow with spin-offs and sequels/prequels and so on.

Looks a bit too much like a shooting game to me. There was definately some form of sniping going in the trailer and I doubt it'll be too much of an RPG. Games genre stated as being "undecided"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

Trailer didn't work for me either but these are the first times i saw screens and it looks pretty cool. I know what your saying thought, theres abit of devil may cry in them but hopefully it will be heavily rpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Looks like everything that known about the game itself is contained here.

Well worth reading through the various links and I hope a few more characters get thrown in. I must say I'm rather intrigued to find out a bit more about Vincent though.
    Along side the main story line is is clear that Vincent's painful past will be uncovered including his tragic love with Lucrecia. We may also find out what happened to Vincent during Hojo's experimentation on him.

Mid 2006 release if we're very lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

haven't been following this at all, is it on the PSP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ps2 I think. Crisis Core is the one for the PSP.

Plus it ships with this.
    which is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 viralstar

Dirge of Ceberus.. that's the one Gackt did a song for isn't it? D: the poor game. Dunno what Square-Enix were on to have him do it.
    Oh how I wish I saved those pictures of him in the costume in all his J-Lo style ringletty/cornrow combo glory -_- It would have been amazing if they got Dir en grey or someone though I doubt they'd do it.
    The game looks amazing though and advent children owned me *o*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Gamesmaster magazine (jan 2006) have a screenshot of the new FF7 remake for PS2, where u play as Vinne Vincent and have to save Midgar! Its official!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0411/game041103b.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No offence, but that's pretty old news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

Is it going to be the exact same game only better graphics? Or is it something completely different but along the lines of the FFVII storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

its gonna be a new game based around the character of vincent in which he has to save midgar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

YEAHH!!! Sounds great :D. Can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Dang! Old, old news! And stupidly misleading title.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Threads merged to stop the title misleading people and pointless waffle about the 'new PS3 FFVII remake at E3' that was bound to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

am i the only one who thinks this new sequel is gonna suck? you all saw what X-2 was like, its the same only with the best FF! why would they do this....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You're not the only one. FFX-2 was a disgrace and FFVII: Advent Children was pretty but crap. I'll be waiting for the reviews of this one.

Advertisement