Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Massage embarressment

• 18-11-2005 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks , just throwing on out to the boys here , today I went for a full body massage, first time went into the room the lady asked me to take of all my clothes , I suggested I keep on my Ck's , fair enough she said and proceeded to work away at my back etc.

This is where the fun began she lay me on my back and started doing my legs and upper thigh groin area, when all of a sudden to my horror I went half mast , I tried my hardest to stop it and Im sure she could see it , She was extremly professional and did not refer to it.

Has anyone else had the same problem as I dont her to think of me as some pervert as I need to see her again in 2 weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't think its a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

She's probably seen that a thousand times before. Don't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭CarolLorraine

"a full body massage", "asked you to take of all your clothes", "she lay you on your back and started doing your legs and upper thigh groin area"

Can't blame you from the sounds of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Was she good lookin'??? :D

Well, I went for a full body massage when I was abroad and got a bit of a surprise (more like a big shock) when it was a bloke turned up to do it, but I thought, f**k it, I need a massage. So, the towel covering my nether regions fell off and I felt a bit weird about it, but thankfully I didn't get a stiffie because that would be PROPERLY embarassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭CarolLorraine

"a bloke turned up to do it" "thankfully I didn't get a stiffie because that would be PROPERLY embarassing"

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I wouldn't worry - most people in her profession have seen it all before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

Someday you won't go half-mast when a woman touches you. Now that will be embarassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Hang on. She wanted you to take ALL your clothes off? Where did you get this massage done??? Sounds very strange!

I had a very similar incident today.

Went for physio on my injured knee. Was in my boxers. Girl was working on my upper leg. Could feel something waking up (don't know why, I wasn't aroused at all.) Could feel it growing. Luckily, being in hospital, I had the (apologies) idea to imagine the woman in the bed next to me was dying of cancer.

Sorted it out ASAP!!!!!

Close call... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

happened to a mate of mine - he was getting the same thing, he said that she wasnt the may west but was leaning over him with the t*ts in his face and it definately woke up fully! all he had covering him was a towel!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

strange she asked you to strip bare.....

just as well she did or you'd probably have gone full mast.

TBH I don't think I could ever get one done like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i'm sure its happened to plenty of ppl, i wouldn't worry about it!

as a previous poster said, i'd be more worried if ya didn't go half mast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

It happened to me once when I was trying on clothes in a shop in New York, I was complaining that jeans/trousers are never long enough and she had been helping me pick stuff out. I tried on the trousers and she came over and started to pat them down and pull/stretch them down by the sides of the legs. I went three quater mast in a matter of seconds which promtly became visable pointing North West. I tried to back away inconspiculously but with one of her last pats on the sides of the jeans she hit it. I kind of made a "eh" noise (half pain/half pleasure) and she made eye contact with it. She gave a gasp and went read and stood up, and then there was an uncomfetable silence for a few seconds. I think I said something smart then, not sure what, I was sorry afterwards I didnt ask her out. I wanted to afterwards but I could have only done it at that time, I dont think it would have looked good if I came back and said "Hey, remember me? You gave me a boner....."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Walter_Sobcek

Similar situation except in a supermarket.
    At the cash register paying for my stuff when out of nowhere a love truncheon that could beat a donkey out of a quarry appeared.
    To add to the embarrassment, the security guard saw it and accused me of trying to stuff a 2 litre bottle of coke into my pants.
    How embarrasing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Didnt you take that as a compliment??

As for OP, im sure its quite a compliment for the masseur every time a man....lets her know....shes doing a good job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

To add to the embarrassment, the security guard saw it and accused me of trying to stuff a 2 litre bottle of coke into my pants.

I dont believe we've met...
    lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

How embarrasing!

:rolleyes: :v:

But where an earth where you that requested you be naked entirely? Sounds a tad strange to me. But anyway, totally normal occurance I bet in that profession!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Can we reduce the snigger level please?

Similar situation except in a supermarket.
    At the cash register paying for my stuff when out of nowhere a love truncheon that could beat a donkey out of a quarry appeared.
    How embarrasing!
    Ok Walter, joke over, it was actually a tube of smarties, wasn't it.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Shellie13 wrote:
    I dont believe we've met...
    lol!

How you doin ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

a love truncheon that could beat a donkey out of a quarry appeared.

Genius!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

This is exactly why I won't let my mam (or her class) massage me. It would be embarrasing enough with some stranger. >_<

Ciaran500 wrote:
    This is exactly why I won't let my mam massage me.
    :eek: eeewwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Lex Luthor wrote:
    :eek: eeewwwww
    To put it bluntly... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Than happened to me when i was in thailand,only problem was that the woman doing the massage was about 70(i'm 29)and NO i did'nt fancy her

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭coolhandluke

Hey folks , just throwing on out to the boys here , today I went for a full body massage, first time went into the room the lady asked me to take of all my clothes , I suggested I keep on my Ck's , fair enough she said and proceeded to work away at my back etc.

This is where the fun began she lay me on my back and started doing my legs and upper thigh groin area, when all of a sudden to my horror I went half mast , I tried my hardest to stop it and Im sure she could see it , She was extremly professional and did not refer to it.

Has anyone else had the same problem as I dont her to think of me as some pervert as I need to see her again in 2 weeks.

Hardly surprising now !.A friend of mine,his wife does massage from the house (and just massage,before we get the smart comments) and she's a savage looking bird.I'd be in there meself,only he'd break me neck !:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Please please!!! enough!! I have to stop laughing!! Gotta be thread of the week this. Absolutely brilliant!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I would say that easily 90% of the men under 40 who get a massage from a woman get an erection to some degree. I'm sure they don't think any less of you, it's hardly your fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It's prefectly normal to take all your clothes off for a full body massage. Usually they will give you a towel to cover yourself with an d then move it up and down depending where they are working. It was a big worry for me the first time I had a professional massage but luckily nothing happened. Even though a few times she went very high on the leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

FX Meister wrote:
    It's prefectly normal to take all your clothes off for a full body massage.

:confused::confused::confused:

I always keep my boxers on. Why take them off???

• Advertisement

Hardly surprising now !.A friend of mine,his wife does massage from the house (and just massage,before we get the smart comments) and she's a savage looking bird.I'd be in there meself,only he'd break me neck !:D
    Directions please.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

was in thailand a couple of years back and i had heard about the famous thai full body massage, so i found a place that looked nice, went in and was shown into a room. i was told to take a shower and then get on the massage table with a small towel around me...so the hot thai girl started doing her thing and soon enough i had the same problem as the OP, only this time i was offered a 'happy ending' to get rid of it, i declined mostly cos i didnt have enough money on me, but it wouldnt go away for the rest of the session especially after being offered the above...so kind of embarassing to say the least, and uncomfortable....

Advertisement