Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone any idea if n70 will be released here soon?

• 18-11-2005 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Do vodafone or 3 intend on releasing this phone soon? or maybe are o2 gonna get round to 3g?

Can they be unlocked or are the newer nokias still unlockable

failing the above anyone know best place to get one sim free?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd say it'll be the same as the 6630/80 and be impossible to unlock (unless you are a network!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

dont know about vodafone but i do know that 3 will be offering some of the n-series phones in ireland before x mass
    i called 1800-303-333 and a woman confirmed this to me
    so im waiting until x mass until i switch over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Vodafone are supposed to release the N70 in the next week or 2.
    Its like the 6630, 6680 etc.... It is a new BB5 type phone and cannot be unlocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Vodafone are supposed to release the N70 in the next week or 2.

They have it on their Christmas line-up poster in the window of the store on Grafton St, so should be arriving soon alright.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

1huge1 wrote:
    dont know about vodafone but i do know that 3 will be offering some of the n-series phones in ireland before x mass
    i called 1800-303-333 and a woman confirmed this to me
    so im waiting until x mass until i switch over

ah good stuff, my gf was going to get me the Nokia 6680 when I signup for 3 but I'll get her to hold off and see if the Nokia N70 comes out....fingers crossed :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

€399 on RTG and €249 on bill on Perfect Fit 400

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I phoned 3 regarding the Nokia N70 and they told me they are offering them but they don't have any in stock...sounds as if the agent was makings things up in fairness,

Advertisement