Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan On Sunday!

• 19-11-2005 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

I've got 6 people lined up for clan on sunday for 7-10 (you don't have to stay the full time).

We will be playing battlefield and fear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This sunday?

May we grace you with our presence?

We in this case being me and possibly red haired guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Of course not, I'm just posting here to gloat! Na na nanana you can't come!
    (Yeah sure come along)

We're playing original battlefield cos 2 keeps crashing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Play Call of Duty 2 and i'll think about it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Indeed, I do not want to play the games mentioned.It will take better to get me away from my pretence of studying

Blah... well... blah! I'm not deciding anything again... I opt out of organising **** once again...

(quitter :p)

NB: I have 5 non-boardsies wanting to play Battlefield and Fear

• Advertisement

Fear and Call of Duty 2 would be sweet.

Time is def from around 7pm -10 ish?

Won't know until tomorrow late morning - early afternoon if I will be able to attend

Indeed, I do not want to play the games mentioned.It will take better to get me away from my pretence of studying

What do you want to play?

What? Star...what? No tar. We can't pla.....what? Don't be ridiculous? Star Trek Lan?? Thats just - what??! Captain Kirk is...what! oh right. Yeah, you can be captain kirk....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Gibberish.

Sorry I could probably sway fear to Call of Duty 2 but other than that you're strongly outnumbered than the non-boardsies

Unfortunately, I will not be present....:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement