Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown - Great tribute show

• 19-11-2005 2:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone watch Smackdown on Friday night? I thought it was a great tribute show. I liked the respect shown between Benoit and Triple H at the end and also Benoit and Malenko.

The greatest moment however was Chavo's match against JBL when Chavo did some Eddie-style cheating, hit the Three Amigos and then went for the Frog Splash. I had goosebumps right there. A classic moment.

Both Raw and Smackdown did great tribute shows. RIP Eddie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

i agree..both shows....amazing.....especially when you consider how little time that they had to come up with something..certainly lived up to expectations...............there was only 1 thing missing....................EDDIE:( :(:( .....he was watching from up above...im sure!

anyways well done to the wwe for doing 2 great tribute shows and eddie...latino heat...rip..ill meet yo again one day.......mourn you til i join you..rip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah it was cool they way they used scenes from the Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story DVD. Also when Batista left the title on the low rider all night was a true mark of respect. Never knew they were so close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Oh, did anyone else see that advert during smackdown where
    Randy Orton
    is Eddie's replacement. Also Carlito is the last guy on RAW team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Missed it last night, was hoping to see it tonight, but I've just managed to get myself a free ticket to the Point! I'll definitely try tape it

Wasn't Carlito one of the first to be on Raw's Survivor Series team? He won the first match on Raw against Shelton, that was a qualifying match. And Masters was named as their last member this day last week on WWE.com

Advertisement