Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Ecksor gone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

mammy stop this fighting, it makes me cy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I dont want to fight, I got my answer from Regi. Then people wade in with the usual sh!te boards seems to trive on. I had purely read a comment relating to Ecksor not being around on boards anymore, I just wanted to know if it was true.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just ignore idiotic comments, no skin off your nose.
    You got a serious answer off the person you asked and that's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I know ah well .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

/me hands Merc "Best Troll" award

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

You got a serious answer off the person you asked and that's that.
    25 posts into the thread. Good work boards.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

He was lost in the server upgrade, wasn't he? And search was one of his sub-routines!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Victor wrote:
    He was lost in the server upgrade, wasn't he? And search was one of his sub-routines!
    Sure. You on thinking that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clickity click

Gordon wrote:
    The ecksor bot banned someone last night. It's still very much around.
    Great guy/bot TBH !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

WDK wrote:
    Then people wade in with the usual sh!te boards seems to trive on.
    You do realise that you are one of the biggest shíte merchants on these boards?
    That you ask the most retarded questions, and even after an issue is over, you still push it. Each new post of yours lowers my IQ estimation of you, and the general tone of whichever board you happen to be spamming with shíte.

Heck you even believed that X_or was a bot for a few posts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clickity click

Is the Ecksor bot broke or just out of batteries?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It may be busy upgrading its brain. However the old Dev Bot is more then willing to kick ass and I'll start with Mr Fuzzy Logic if he's not more civil.... *wags finger*

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yes, if you're not careful DeV and his wacky range of branded raingear will come and sneeze on you. Did I tell you people the admins are gambling the subs money? They have to in an effort to raise money for medical research into the range of illnesses they currently have.

The admins are sick, sick I tells yiz..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Yes, if you're not careful DeV and his wacky range of branded raingear will come and sneeze on you. Did I tell you people the admins are gambling the subs money? They have to in an effort to raise money for medical research into the range of illnesses they currently have.

The admins are sick, sick I tells yiz..
    Knew there was a pattern with the amount of subscribers and the amount time they spent in the fitz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I met Ecksor once, just for a moment, then he was gone into the night.

turns out he'd just gone to the toilets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

DeVore wrote:
    It may be busy upgrading its brain. However the old Dev Bot is more then willing to kick ass and I'll start with Mr Fuzzy Logic if he's not more civil.... *wags finger*

DeV.
    hah nice one ;)

Advertisement