Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Support are about as useful as Eircom!

Options
  • 19-11-2005 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I contacted EA/BF2 support for help sorting out the fact that my stats/ranks are all screwed up. After you get through the usual queueing and auto email replies I get one back which states...
    I would suggest you contact Gamespy for further support on this problem as they host the account(s) for Battlefield2 and should be able to help you further

So I respond asking them for some contact details like an email address or phone number, something useful other than 'talk to gamespy'... and I get another auto-response telling me the incident has been 'resolved'.

On to step 2 where I log the original call again, reminding them that it's the same issue, with the same question which hasn't been 'resolved' only to get the exact same crap again. Auto response, auto-shag off and talk to someone else, but not a scrap of actual useful information.

Does anyone know how or where I can go in 'gamespy' to get my stats/rank issues resolved? Has anyone else had the same problems with BF2 support and found a way around them?

c0y0te:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭IG-Calibre

Stats screw up sometimes but just log out and back in again a few times, this usually sorts it out. if that doesn't work you could try gamespyid.com and see can you find a contact there..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

c0y0te wrote:
    I contacted EA/BF2 support for help

c0y0te:(

That was enough to convince me you were fighting a losing battle.:)

Maybe BF2 should contact them for some support as well.:eek:

Advertisement