Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP memory cards

Options
  • 19-11-2005 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Just after getting myself a PSP and I'm looking around for a decent memory card for it. I'm not gonna get one from Game, they're €150 for a 1gb! Anyway I was browsing on eBay and I keep finding these memory sticks that come with an adopter to convert them to Duo or something format. Can anyone explain this to me? Are the 1gb cards so big (physically) that they stick out the side of the PSP? Or if I was to buy something like http://cgi.ebay.ie/New-1GB-Sony-Memory-Stick-Pro-DUO-PSP-K750i-W800_W0QQitemZ7564450090QQcategoryZ18870QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    would it be ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The PSP takes (pro) Duo sticks. The ones that come with adapters are Duo sticks, the adapter is to convert them to full size sticks, should you need that (pc's, some cameras etc take the larger stick)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Thanks man, that cleared things up nicely!

Advertisement