Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert English..

Options
  • 19-11-2005 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

I've done a real half arsed job.. :/ I need to catch up on my english, especially since I'm doing honours.. :| anyone know anywhere that has a good lot of comprehensive notes on Lear and Language answers? I know I Can answer them, it's just.. if i read a few answers, and got into the mind set of how they should be answered. Any help would be appreciated..

as a side note, if I where to drop down from honours to pass, would it be more difficult then pulling myself together and putting more effort into honours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Stay in honours- I did nothing in sixth year either and I got an A. Just read the actual books and then start reading notes for them in the last month, it's important that you give your own opinion.
    You're right, they will help you get into the mind set of how to style your answers but don't raly on them too much.
    Sorry but we didn't do King Lear last year so I don't really no of anywhere for notes!
    maybe try here: http://www.sparknotes.com/home/english/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

When your revising King Lear make sure you make notes on the different themes that occur throughout the play.
    King Lear is very straight forward, you can revise it easily.

Advertisement