Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niggar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Rofl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 madisona

actually don't find that at all funny. one joke skit that finds humour in the negative characteristics of black people.
    **** with fat lips
    **** who date daughters of white folk.
    **** who are allowed to eat in an expensive restaurant.
    **** who don't pay their bills.
    The joke is that they are actually white people with the name Niggar. they are not offended so it is funny if a ****** would find any offence in such characterisations

The only people that would find this amusing are rascists.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

swing and a miss there from madisona

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

madisona wrote:
    actually don't find that at all funny. one joke skit that finds humour in the negative characteristics of black people.
    **** with fat lips
    The joke is that they are actually white people with the name Niggar. they are not offended so it is funny if a ****** would find any offence in such characterisations

Way to miss the point of it completely.
    clap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

madisona wrote:
    **** with fat lips

niggar please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Completely agree with Madisona - can't see this crap lasting too long...

and what is the point.
    a white Father expresses shock when his wife tells him that his daughter has "a date with a ******. boy from school" "Oh God NO " he exclaims.
    The audience laughs uproariously at his reaction because they know whats coming. It isn't actually a ******. that she will be shagging but a white boy whose name is niggar. hirarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

another retard to add to the ignore list.
    Someone doesnt understand sarcasm or irony.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Em the joke is on(amongst other things) how people used to act and believe things like coloured people were inferior.
    Do you get jokes?
    sarcasm, irony?

EDIT: fuzzy got there first :)

Yeah I know that, you know that, the op knows that, but there are still people out there who don't know that. IMO it's bad taste for that very reason.
    Do you think an coloured person would be offended?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Dave Chappele said its funny

well ok. maybe I misunderstood.
    the skit however was not produced with sarcasm or irony such as for example Borat's "Throw the jew down the well" It was intended to be amusing for those that believed black people to be inferiour. Don't get me wrong. I am not personnaly offended in the least but you did not make clear that it was meant to be looked at from a 21st century ironic perspective.

Madisona = troll

It's ok so:rolleyes:

BigCon wrote:
    Yeah I know that, you know that, the op knows that, but there are still people out there who don't know that. IMO it's bad taste for that very reason.
    Do you think an coloured person would be offended?
    Yes I know that.
    No I don't think a coloured person would be offended by it.They are acting in it on an american tv show.Why would they be?In films skits are made by both sides.What's the problem.Racists should get that the joke is on them.
    It's bad taste because racists exist? give it a rest.
    Have you ever watched tv, it should be banned!!1212

madisona wrote:
    well ok. maybe I misunderstood.
    the skit however was not produced with sarcasm or irony such as for example Borat's "Throw the jew down the well" It was intended to be amusing for those that believed black people to be inferiour. Don't get me wrong. I am not personnaly offended in the least but you did not make clear that it was meant to be looked at from a 21st century ironic perspective.
    Lol, Jokes don't need to be explained :)
    What other perspective would we look at it in?
    I don't know borats joke you are on about but by your reasoning he should be shot.

EDIT: that is not who it is intended for ,it was on the dace chappele show.

Ok, didn't know it was contemporary.:o
    Carry on my brothers

A racist would not see that the joke was on him. he would think that it was funny and an affirmation of his beliefs.

I did not know that it was contemporary either. If it is the context is completely different and I appear to have suffered an irony deficit. and you're right . jokes shouldn't need to be explained

still son't think that it's funny though

Well how about if you don't find it funny you don't make accusations that anybody that does is a racist.
    If a group of people that are clearly not racist start making jokes on a huge television show in america and it is let on air by coloured people you think a racist would believe it was affirming his/her beliefs?
    I doubt even they are that ignorant.
    If that clip was made in a basement by only white people then you may have a case but it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Have you ever seen Chappelles show, or are you going to continue to act the retard?

Nice work Tar.Aldarion, on ousting this mong ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

That sucks major ass, with two straws. Worse than Sinbad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Why the f*ck are people tryin to be so politically correct these days, bring back the attitude of british comedy in the 70's and 80's. that was a brilliant era before everyone suddenly got sticks shoved where the sun rarely shines.

as long as it's done in such a way that it isn't a form of abusive language or things like that i don't see any problem. Call me an alcoholic Paddy any day of the week i find no harm in it

bazH wrote:

Nice work Tar.Aldarion, on ousting this mong ;)
    Nobody diss' one of my jokes and gets off the hook :)

danniemcq wrote:
    Call me an alcoholic Paddy any day of the week i find no harm in it
    That's because that is what you are ;)

This is more twisted than Sinbad's take on marraige.

In my country there is problem
    And that problem is the Jew
    They take everybody money
    And they never give it back

Throw the jew down the well
    So my country can be free )
    You must grab him by his horns
    Then we have a big party

http://inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_video.php?f_num=92500

once again i have never seen Chappelles show and did not know that it was contemporary or it was being presented in an ironic context.

....and it is let on air by coloured people you think a racist would believe it was affirming his/her beliefs?
    I doubt even they are that ignorant.

I can't believe you actually referred to black people as "coloured". Once again you show your ignorance on this forum.

FX Meister wrote:
    I can't believe you actually referred to black people as "coloured". Once again you show your ignorance on this forum.
    Do you get anything tbh
    http://www.encounter.co.za/article/25.html :v:

two people have been sated, let's see how long you can last.

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote:
    Call me an alcoholic Paddy any day of the week i find no harm in it

Even if it just perpetuates a negative sterotype?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement