Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone here ever try to sell a car on ebay.ie ?

Options
  • 19-11-2005 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just wondering if it's worth a try?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Tried to sell a bike - no bids at all despite listing twice (costing nearly €25 in total :rolleyes: ).
    Made me wonder if anyone looks at Ebay Ireland at all...

Bike

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

With a name like "BigCon", are you surprised???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

You have not said the make of car you are trying to sell but I think listing it on Ebay UK is better than Ebay.ie for selling items "of special interest" as a lot of people here scan it on a regular basis. Be sure to state that the item is in Ireland though.

By "of special interest" I mean classic cars or some unusual car - if its a 2001 Nissan Micra or some such I would say Carzone.ie is a much better bet.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 2003yaris

You have not said the make of car you are trying to sell

I'll give you 2003 guesses, it's a toyota with very little mileage and I'm selling it quite cheaply :)

Advertisement