Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brady "Keane ready for Irish job"

• 19-11-2005 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Liam Brady is talking up Roy Keane's prospects as Irish manager on The Premiership just now.
    Says he'd like to see him in the job!!
    Bit suprising, I would have thought?
    I didn't anyone would have seriously considered him just yet?
    (I'd like to see him in the job too, but I wear Keane blinkers:) )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I dont think Keane would take the National job even if it were offered. He will want to continue playing for as long as possible. There will be plenty of opportunities for him to enter management in the future.

Just an aside on the match today for the anoracks , Ruud scored with a shot from outside the box today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

The Muppet wrote:
    Just an aside on the match today for the anoracks , Ruud scored with a shot from outside the box today.

Oh yes! I had a 20 euro bet that he would score from outside the box this season. wooot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

is that his first oal outside the box? i was only talkin bout this with a mate earlier.

regards keane, he'll play til at least the end of this season, maybe take a season off, then start with some lower PL, higher Championship side as a coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

The_B_Man wrote:
    is that his first oal outside the box? i was only talkin bout this with a mate earlier.

Yes that was his first goal for united from ouside the box. What odds did you get on that SJones?

Advertisement