Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Skate park!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭iceworm

who told u that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

twas in some newspaper ya twat.think it was the liffy champion. u tryin the say thast my information isnt trust worthy???:mad:

yeah i am what ya gonna do bout it ?????:mad:

LIffey champion - nobody reads that any way .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

schwahhh ill bait ya....

lol anyway all sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ah but we do, at least out in the wilds of Kildare. You damn Gazetters...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

Does anyone know if this park will be built in a sketchy area? I wanna film stuff there and I dont want my camera stolen(or the hassle of it being attempted to be stolen). Like, my camera isnt exactly one you can hide in your pocket, its quite big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

nah its not bad during the day, it can be bad at night!

its fine there is not that many scum. only if you look in the rifht places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

iceworm wrote:
    its fine there is not that many scum. only if you look in the rifht places
    you mean wrong places?

i stand by what i said:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

the park thAT its bein buiklt in is a a skeychy enough place. scumbags will most likely be in at night. just dont act like a fag and they wont start on ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sdLOVE

Im not afraid of being started on, I just wanna keep my camera

edit; yeah, I changed my username

any progress or solid build dates set yet.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

anyone know when its open yet
    and ps will there be are a charge to get in?? im really happy i dont have totravel like 20 miles to get to ramp city!

its getting kind of close to february now and i havent heard anything of build dates or whatever.

so any one know wats goin on if you do enlighten me cause there will be uproar in the streets if dis doesnt go ahead.:mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

there is a public meetin in Lucan sports and leisure centre this friday, from what i heard!

when wat time etc,.
    :confused::confused::confused:

so much for the meetin asto. u kno anything else

liamskater wrote:
    Imagine Tony Trujillo in those bowls....................
    hahahahahah

my brother said if we go there and start tagging in the lucan skatepark instead of walls our county concil might see this and build one for us
    wise words from my brother.....

• Advertisement

adiobam wrote:
    my brother said if we go there and start tagging in the lucan skatepark instead of walls our county concil might see this and build one for us

According to the Mayor of Kildare, Newbridge first, then maybe Maynooth.

And Celbridge won't be getting anything because yiz burnt down the playground :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sdLOVE

adiobam wrote:

Dont ruin the skatepark by tagging it, I know it will happen, but still.

yeah dey closed down parks in america for dat dont come near it. then the gards will always be here watchin then ull b forced to were helmets and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Eazzzy

do you not have to wear helmets anyway you little gee bag ice worm.:eek: :eek: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

whyd u keep callin ice a gee bag? so wat if we dont wear helmets, its easier 2 sk8 without them

i dont mind wearin helmets u faggg. but that how dey do it america . the gards come down every so often and fine ppl who dont wear der helmets. dats how dey get the insurance u rtard. u should only have to wear helmets in the bowls anyway.

skate4evr wrote:
    whyd u keep callin ice a gee bag? so wat if we dont wear helmets, its easier 2 sk8 without them

exactly:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 expn

Any news on whether or not building has started , or has it all been delayed again ........ I've been looking forward to this for so long now that i'm thinking about it constantly.......

Lets hope we'll have a concrete park by the summer...........!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fisheye

iceworm wrote:
    yeah dey closed down parks in america for dat dont come near it. then the gards will always be here watchin then ull b forced to were helmets and stuff.
    There's a law in California stating that kids under 18 MUST wear helmets when on a skateboard at all times. Aswell as that, some cities utterly ban skating everywhere in their urban area, except some ****ty little park where they make you wear full pads and helmet to drop in on a 3ft high quarter. Cops know that they can easily issue tickets in such fenced-off parks and patrol them like the plague - a TWS photographer got a ticket for not wearing a helmet when in the park, shooting a photo - not skating. It's far easier to get a fine for skating in a skatepark in most parts of California than for streetskating.

• Advertisement

expn wrote:
    Any news on whether or not building has started , or has it all been delayed again ........ I've been looking forward to this for so long now that i'm thinking about it constantly.......

Lets hope we'll have a concrete park by the summer...........!!!!!!!

Even if we have to rent a cement mixer and attack the harbour field, right ;)

Advertisement