Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Skate park!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Eazzzy

iceworm wrote:
    i dont mind wearin helmets u faggg. but that how dey do it america . the gards come down every so often and fine ppl who dont wear der helmets. dats how dey get the insurance u rtard. u should only have to wear helmets in the bowls anyway.
    Thats enough of that language out of you . who taught you that scitzin little ****in queer. gee bag. A gee stuck in a bag. I'm tryin to be iceworm. he is a nugget wearin smugget.

iceworm wrote:
    so much for the meetin asto. u kno anything else

Hey iceworm. I suggest you shut your mouth or i'll have you kicked off this forum you gay faggit wearin whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sdLOVE

Eazzzy wrote:
    Hey iceworm. I suggest you shut your mouth or i'll have you kicked off this forum you gay faggit wearin whore.

who died and made you queen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

whats your problem EAZZY?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭iceworm

Eazzzy wrote:

come on get me kicked off u dik. what did i do u attacked me i proved my point and made u look lke an idiot so shut d fvch up and get me kicked off. any way wats rong with askin asto a queston.
    u even from lucan cos dont tell me ur eazy e frm cpt

• Advertisement

sdLOVE wrote:
    who died and made you queen?
    King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Hey iceworm, why you pickin on me. I never did anything to you fudgicle. Iceworm you big gay fagg. I've had it up to here with you. I'm getting you kicked off right now you homo lovin piece of thrash.

Eazzzy wrote:
    do you not have to wear helmets anyway you little gee bag ice worm.:eek: :eek: :p

ehh does nobody else see that he started it... just for the record.

anyway im not gonna b a little beatch and go rat on someone for nothin.

did i hurt ur feeling eazzzzy u little sh1te. anyway argument over and won. back to the skatepark. any1 got some positive input in this conversation instead of havin a little b1tch fight??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Eazzzy sitebanned for good.

thanks man he was enoyin me and wastin forum space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

MYOB wrote:
    According to the Mayor of Kildare, Newbridge first, then maybe Maynooth.

And Celbridge won't be getting anything because yiz burnt down the playground :p
    at halloween my freinds bro threw a banger under the seat at all th scags it was funny!:D :D:D

• Advertisement

dont start trowin bangers at derek keatings gaff.. or maby u should if it doesnt go ahead.

oh yeah that eazzy person was my freind who was bored and had nothin better to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

adiobam wrote:
    at halloween my freinds bro threw a banger under the seat at all th scags it was funny!:D :D:D
    i really do get the impression from reading your posts that your a little child who has nutin better to do than act the ****in twat on the internet. imo this tread has gone completly off topic anyway il stop moanin now.

later boys
    smois

a little off the topic but id just like to say that this thread has got more replies than all the stickies.
    wahey. lucan rules:D

lol......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

iceworm wrote:
    a little off the topic but id just like to say that this thread has got more replies than all the stickies.
    wahey. lucan rules:D

oh yeah!!!! lol and who started this topic???? ME!!! lol

Work to begin on new skatepark

Lucan councillors have been informed that the works order for the lucan Skate Park has been issued to the contractor and work is expected to begin this spring, There have been ongoing discussions between members of the lucan skateboard club, the management of the lucan sports and leisure centre, the Gardaí, The Ash park residents and the local parks staff on the fine details of the skate park's opperation, arrangements have been made with the ESB to put overhead lines adjacent to the site under ground!!!

well at least the project has been passed on to the contractors, and i am 99% positive that building will begin as shedualed, as i have been in contact with the contractors!

Asto

hopefully but like this is irland after all it will end up costin 7 billion 4 a broken lightbulb and then take 70 years to build

will it cost to get in? and will you have to wear helmets???

not sure on costs or safety gear yet! it is a company being brought over from the Uk to build the skate park, they also designed it!

is there any upcoming meetings about the park?? like to confirm the build date. was dat in this weeks gazzette

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulMcD

A number of tenders were received for the construction of the skateboard park in Griffeen Valley Park, Lucan. The tender documents were prepared in consultation with the local Skateboard Club and the Club was also involved in the assessment of the tenders to ensure that what is being proposed would be suitable for the requirements of the club and that the successful tenderer would deliver a skateboard park that is exciting, usable and sustainable.
    The final design of the proposed skateboard park has been agreed following extensive discussions between personnel from the Parks Department, members of the Lucan Skatepark Club and the contractor.
    The skatepark will be a concrete construction. The base is a 150mm thick reinforced concrete slab. The grade of concrete is C35 with reinforcement A393 mesh. This high specification concrete and reinforcement will prevent the needs for any expansion joints. A float finish will be applied resulting in a super smooth surface, seamless and flawless- perfect for BMX riders, skateboarders and in-line skaters
    The skatepark will comply with BS PAS 35 and other relevant BS requirements
    An Official Order has now issued to the contractor who is scheduled to be on site in March.
    The contractor will provide a 20 year warranty on all concrete structures against major depreciation and structural failure.
    Arrangements have been made with the ESB to commence the under-grounding of the overhead lines adjacent to the site which will facilitate the development

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

ive given up on this skatepark. load of fukin bollox thats what it is. there just lookin for votes and voting time nothin more and all i can say is **** them :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 expn

I know how ya feel man....... I'm sick of all this bull**** we keep gettin' !
    Building will begin in Feb. ( .... my balls...!) And i would bet a weeks wages it'll take more than the 8 weeks to complete, whenever tha do finally pull tha finger out and start........!

we definitely live in tha worst country in the western world for gettin' **** done.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulMcD

Current status with regard to Lucan Skatepark
    The Official Order for the contractor to commence work has now been issued. A start date has been agreed as the last week in March and it is anticipated that the project will take ten weeks to complete.
    At least three meetings have been held with the Ashpark Residents Association during and after the Part 8 Public consultation process. The meetings were very useful in informing the Council about the concerns of the residents and the meetings also clarified the determination of the residents to have the skate park constructed and run in a manner that would make it a successful venture. The size of the skate park has been reduced and it is now at least 10 metres further away from the estate than originally planned.
    In addition, we have been discussing with the contractor further measures to reduce noise in the completed project – one of the ways that we have done this is to use an all concrete structure which is regarded as being the optimum way to reduce noise. In relation to other potential nuisances, it is the intention of the Council that the skate park will be run on day to day basis by the Lucan Sports and Leisure Centre. The operational plans for this are being discussed at present and include the installation of a CCTV system in conjunction with lighting to help in the monitoring of the skatepark. In addition, it has been agreed to maintain contact with the local residents to monitor and deal with any problems which may arise when the facility is operational.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

PaulMcD wrote:
    The size of the skate park has been reduced and it is now at least

By how much? And what are the council going to do with the extra cash, other than having it silently vanish into unnamed pockets...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

thanks paul thats cool, cant wait 4 it!

ok, just to let you all know, building on the park has begun!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

asto wrote:
    ok, just to let you all know, building on the park has begun!!!!

Thank feck for that, it was looking like I'd need a zimmer frame to get on to my board by the time it was built.

Now, as goes the maynooth one. Better make sure to have the wheelchair and incontinence pants at the ready...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 expn

went up to the proposed site the other day , and could'nt see any sign of construction having started.......
    Is it going in behind the tennis courts and to the side of the football pitch and sports centre.....?

Or am i lookin' in the wrong place........!

• Advertisement

when the **** is this thing gonna be ready!:mad:

Advertisement