Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Skate park!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

you gonna tear it up ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 expn

i read on the G1 forum , that they're still working on a skatepark in England and will hopefully be starting the park soon.............!

The park they've been doing there looks good , the cement and coping look top class in the pics...........!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Hi guys there is one in Dunshaughlin nearly finished now.

you got any pics

It will be done in a week or so they have the concrete laid down on it a month or so and are in the process of putting the concrete ramps there. Ill get some pictures when it's done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Which company is building the Dunshaughlin park???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Oh and can you give me directions to it. I'll be coming from blanchardstown on the N3.I'll drop by next week and have a look.

Alright mate. From blanch its a pretty straight forward route. Go up the dual carriage way towards Dunboyne. Keep going straight for about 25 clicks and you will go by about 3 or 4 petrol stations. Then there is a sign for Dunshaughlin. Follow the yellow brick road tbh... Then its behind the Supervalu in Dunshaughlin. Along with a skatepark there is 2 playgrounds and a carpark being built. We skated the skatepark and its soo smooth. Then we got kicked off by the Gards for ''tresppasing''. Ah well. Hope this hellps. PM me if you want anything. The skatepark is smallish anyway....

nothin like lucan no

Nope, all i know is that there is going to be a flatbank, funbox w/rails, Quater pipe and rail. Ah well better than nothing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

N90user wrote:
    Nope, all i know is that there is going to be a flatbank, funbox w/rails, Quater pipe and rail. Ah well better than nothing
    ah sure thats all ya need!!!

yeah tis!!

Advertisement