Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science?

• 19-11-2005 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Is anyone doing agricultural science for the leaving? Ive been trying to get information on the syllabus but all I can find is a short summary on the education and examinations websites.....anyone got any opinion on it? What is the project about?

Very curious, :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

did ag science last year and all i can say that it was the best subject ever to do. Never once learnt from the book, all you have to mainly know is two tillage crops, a root crop, grass, sheep, pig and cow. Did my project on my farm at home, put a big effort into the project because it'll pull your grade up totally. Although i know the course have been revised for this year.So maybe its different.

Advertisement