Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tried to watch episode 7 but.....

• 19-11-2005 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

...... I kept ending up watching other programmes instead. Found this very frustrating.

So far I have watched the start of:

An episode of Desperate Housewives
    A season 1 episode (possible ep 7)
    and bizarrely - the start of Pearl Harbour!

Anyone else been watching the wrong thing by accident this week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 pchead

Yes, indeed. Some time back, my Cousin sent me what was supposed to be an episode of "Lost".

It appeared, however, to be a documentary of some kind. It featured an African-American gentleman to whom nature had been more than generous in the procreation dept. He was doing rather unpleasant things to a female acquaintance of his. Well, unpleasant for her anyway. He looked to be having a pretty good time.

I have to say that I would prefer "Lost" to this kind of nature program.

Some Cousins will do anything for a laugh, won't they?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I had no probs whatsoever downloading the High Definition version- it did take a few hours though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

smccarrick wrote:
    I had no probs whatsoever downloading the High Definition version- it did take a few hours though.....

Quiet you - you'll give the game away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

monkey fudge(i think it was) had this same issue with 2x01, his cousin gave him 'prison break' instead....

honestly though, if you go with a reputable enough cousin, you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

And if you continue discussing this sort of thing, you will get banned...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement