Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Countdown Clock needed

• 19-11-2005 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a blank 30 second countdown clock to put at the start of a master tape that I have to send to RTE.

We cut on Final Cut Pro and this doesn't generate one. Anyone know where I could get a blank countdown clock that I can add program title, duration, production company etc. to?

If all comes to all I can get a mastertape off somebody and digitise their clock and black over the details - but this seems very messy to me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Are you sure FCP doesn't have one? I seem to remember it does. Although maybe that was Premiere.

Try here anyway -> http://www.archive.org/details/Universal_Counting_Leader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

FCP only has a full screen numbers countdown. Similar to the one you've linked to.

What I'm looking for is a thirty second countdown on a half face clock with the second half left blank so I can add production name and details etc.

It's the standard sort of clock you see on master tapes of TV programs. They won't accept merely a numbers countdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You can buy them on Ebay if you're really stuck. They send you a CD with a few different file formats with it on. Search for VT clock I imagine.

John

Advertisement