Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Series Two question **spoilers etc**

• 19-11-2005 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

where has desmond gone off to?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Probably has a big speedboat with expensive wines and the like. Im surprised that he didnt latch on to the doctor when he recognised him. But the other guy Desmond was with in the hatch must have ventured to the outside and got "sick". All will be revealed, hopefully, if people dont boycott the show for being so feckin mysterious and not answering questions in this fair season.

"push the button"!
    "Why?"
    "jaysus.....i dunno!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

"push the button"!
    "Why?"
    "jaysus.....i dunno!"

for some reason that remindes me of daragh obrien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

He's probably just relaxing on the beach or something, he needed a holiday after being stuck in that hatch all that time at a computer. :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

^CwAzY^ wrote:
    he needed a holiday after being stuck in that hatch all that time at a computer. :v:
    Whereas most normal people just turn to boards.ie if they're bored with what they're working on on the computer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

According to IMDB Message Boards:
    he will be in the episode next Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

2x09 ? I'm not registered there so can't check.. haven't heard anything on any other sites!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

basquille wrote:
    According to IMDB Message Boards:
    he will be in the episode next Wednesday

ah, IMDB - the pillar of true information :rolleyes:

and no he's not....

Advertisement