Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dustin albums

Options
  • 20-11-2005 1:10am

I'm not sure where to put this, mods, feel free to move it if you see somewhere more fitting.

I used to have the two Dustin albums "Unplucked" and "Faith of Our Feathers" on tape a good while ago. I thought they were gas but I was wondering, have they been deleted? Is there any way I could get them on CD now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Um...

Moved to the aptly titled Music/Radio forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hehe, I've been looking out for these myself with no luck:( DUSTIN isteach an teach! hehehe. Great stuff:D If you get any news on this could you PM me as without search this post is probably going to get lost for me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice link but that is Bosco

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

was rooting tru the old tape collection today and I am now holding unplucked in my little lámh :D

• Advertisement

Ah deadly buzz!! hehe:D Were these even released on CD does anyone know? I only remember my friend ever having the tapes. Would love to get my hands on the CD's!

Unplucked and Faith of Our Feathers certainly were, not sure about Not Just a Pretty Face.

I managed to get hold of Faith of Our Feathers on CD today, found it on Amazon.com for $9, was the last one left! I still have my old tape copy of Unplucked but the tape is snapped during Rat Trap so despite me attempting to fix it with sellotape I can't listen to part of that song.

Then I gave someone a loan of my Faith of Our Feathers tape and never saw it again :(

I got the new one yesterday "Bling when you're mingin'" but I don't really like it, at least not at the moment anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

which one had the song about christmas, the one where hes selling christmas trees

p~b wrote:
    which one had the song about christmas, the one where hes selling christmas trees
    T'was Unplucked matey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

im pretty sure i have both of these on cd somewhere, im going looking now!

• Advertisement

hurry hurry:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Found them last night, have them on my mp3 player now, tis quality stuff!

Advertisement