Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for UCAS online?

• 20-11-2005 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Is any one appling for UCAS online tricky to do?. I much prefered doing it on paper.

On the education section where do you put the name of the subject down?, assuming you already clicked on add a qualification followed by international(EU) then click on Leaving Certificate. If you click on add a qualification then other then other again you get the same set up to fill in but it has a space for subject/title. Do you have to give them you JC results as there is no mention of it in the international EU list. I`m getting a bit frazzled over this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

BUMPITTTY--- BUMP BUMP.

If any one can help I`ll be quite thrilled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xinran

I applied online in october and in the qualifications i had my leaving cert results from last year(repeating). Theres no where i could find to put the junior cert, and your predicted results go in the referee bit.
    The first page you get when you click leaving cert is just the overall details then click add a subject at the bottom of the page and it brings you on to where you enter individual subjects.
    Hope this helps and good luck;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

My careeres teacher did it all for me including my personal statment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

You should have applied about 2 months ago if you wanted the best chances of getting to where you want to go. Leaving it this late is really dumb. They process applications in the order they get in so if you're one of the last few applications that the uni sees it's a lot less likely you'll be let in than if you were in the first few. The deadline for applying to UCAS at the college I was in was a month ago. Get this sorted really fast is my advice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I got it sent in a week ago, although when I log in it has yet to be processed as my UCAS number does not come up (gulp).

• Advertisement
Advertisement