Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks

Options
  • 20-11-2005 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I am having real trouble getting my hands on Garth Brooks live or hits cds for a Christmas pressie. Has his stuff been deleted? Can't get them in any record shops.
    Cdwow don't have any and play have live but out of stock. Amazon have them at outragous prices when you add on the delivery as I don't need anything else from them.
    Anyone know somewhere else I could get them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

You could always try his website?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Fairly certain most of the big record stores in Dublin have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Garth Brooks split from Capitol Records earlier this year meaning it will get harder and harder to pick up his back catalogue as he controls the licensing. He has leased the license to his back catalogue to Walmart who are producing a box-set of sorts.

Now you know why it's expensive to buy his stuff. There are no new prints of his old stuff being done anymore. Anything that's out there is now a commodity.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

Thanks Jerry, that makes sense, I might just have to order it from Amazon if I can still get it there and the posties are still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Garth Brooks Hits was a limited edition cd if i'm not mistaken, wont get it in shops, i'd imagine the internet is the best bet alright, still might be tricky though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement