Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advanced Driving

Options
  • 20-11-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

I would consider myself a good driver.
    Since driving is something I very much enjoy and you can never be perfect at anything, I'd like to enhance and develop my driving skills further.

I know in Britain you can do advanced driving courses which continue on your driving education to things like driving at high speed, driving in bad conditions and on bad terrain and so forth.

Would anybody know offhand if there is anywhere in Ireland that does such courses? Preferably recognised courses?

I know the Gardaí do them for their members but alas I doubt they open them up to the public.

Comments

Advertisement