Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the love of god please help me

Options
  • 20-11-2005 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Ok for the past 2 years I have been looking for Final Fantasy 9 and I cant get it anywhere, I tried all my local game shops (they dont order ps1 games anymore) Ive tried Ebay and all I get is the NTSC version I can never win on ebay anyway cuz im always beat anyway. Ive tried downloading it but I just dont want to play it on PC, Ive tried everyone I know who has owned the game to sell it to me but they have all sold there copies along time ago. So please good people of boards can you direct me to where I can get a copy or if any of you have one would you sell it to me. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Have you tried amazon.co.uk?

It won't let me link to the item but a quick search gives you a few results.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yup, Amazon definately have it. They have them all from what I can see. I have them all wishlisted though I own 8 or 9...I've just misplaced it or someone borrowed it and lost it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Yeah I was just on amazon.co.uk cant believe I over looked that. Thanks guys. :D

Advertisement