Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Hockey Skates

Options
  • 20-11-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Ice Hockey Skates, or anyone flogging a size 7 or 8?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Ebay :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I don't think you could buy them in Ireland. Are you looking for brand new ones? I can have a look at home to see if I have any of my old hockey skates with that size. If I find them they're yours for free.

Took a look but couldn't find any of my old ones. I think the parents got rid of them a while ago. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

tom-thebox wrote:
    Anyone know where I can get Ice Hockey Skates, or anyone flogging a size 7 or 8?

Ahh jasysus tom, you of all people should know im the man for that! I used to play for ireland!! I got some nice bauer air 90's skates you can try out if you want, drop me a pm!

Really? You're ocker right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

er yea... whos that?

I thought you were just a skater, didn't know you played hockey too. I used to play when I was younger with the Phibsboro Flyers. About 13 or 14 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

red_ice wrote:
    Ahh jasysus tom, you of all people should know im the man for that! I used to play for ireland!! I got some nice bauer air 90's skates you can try out if you want, drop me a pm!

What size mate, ill pm you.

Advertisement