Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psp's

• 20-11-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

ok im geting a psp for christmas. and ive been told theres something new and updated coming out for the psp's, to be honest i dont have a clue about what it is, but i think use guys have been talking about it. i think its something to do with the white psp and them haveing 2.0 something :s lol. so if use might be able to explain it to me that would kick ass and tell me what the disadvantages of not having them r:D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

If you upgrade to 2.5 you won't be able to run any homebrew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

homebrew scene is useless though. getting more use out of it with gta, battlefront2 and the such then i was when i was downgraded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

homebrew scene is useless though. getting more use out of it with gta, battlefront2 and the such then i was when i was downgraded

I agonised over upgrading (I had an original 1.0 from Japan) but it was definitely worth it for GTA, and I can go back if need be. There's no reason to upgrade to 2.5 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i prefer my 1.5 and need for speed most wanted :D

Advertisement