Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netanya Curtis 1999+2001

Options
  • 20-11-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey I just wandered in to see if I could catch up with any of the old gang. Did creative writing and literature, drama and writing. Haven't seen anyone in a while. Need to go to a reunion and meet everyone again. Its been too long!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Which session were you at in 2001? I was at session 2 but I don't remember you, I was in Aviation Studies though (worst class ever - I'm not surprised they discontinued it)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hmm... That names sounds familiar to say the least. I did Decision Maths in 1999.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Netanya

I was in session one on both years I'm pretty sure. I think I have the years right (my memory gets worse and worse as the years go on)

Advertisement