Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The homeless guy who hangs around on campus

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tonymontana

panda100 wrote:
    uh if you'd done some research youll know that half the country are schizophrenic. Its always the first thing that shocks med's the most when they first do experience in a g.p practice,that every second patient is schizophrenic. So this is not at all isolated to the homeless community.

Every med thinks they're schizophrenic cause they're a bunch of hypochondriacs! And I can prove that too, there's studies done showin that stressed out meds doing a lot of study begin to think they're developing the symptons they're studying!

Half the country is not schizophrenic, that's a ridiculous claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Sangre wrote:
    and most ridiculous.

Look at the time!! I was hammered and I apologise.

and twas actually a joke regarding my apparent "over moderating" what with having moved ONE thread and stickying ONE thread and editing the personal abuse made in ONE thread. Nobody was banned.

anyway....carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Could you stop refering to them as 'schizo'?
    It's not a very nice term... considering you're studying to be a doctor and all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

ghostchant wrote:
    It's not a very nice term... considering you're studying to be a doctor and all...

I agree with ghostchant.
    Also of course half the country are not but a lot of what you would consider 'normal' people are. So just because the homeless guy may be schizoprenic as you say doesn't make him anymore of a risk to the student body then anyone else. If he is a risk then surely most of your med class who you claim to be all mostly schizophrenic should be banned from campus too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

ghostchant wrote:

Damn straight, you say in another thread that you're finished on Monday, which means that you could be in my class, but can't think of who you might be. Shame on you :rolleyes:

Damn straight, you say in another thread that you're finished on Monday, which means that you could be in my class, but can't think of who you might be. Shame on you :rolleyes:

Its not tony tony is it?......it cant be surely?:confused: tony is lovely!!

Tony wouldn't know how to turn on a computer, let alone give abuse while using one! And could you see Tony looking up articles on schizophrenia!?

true is a bit sad alright!wonder who it is though?!mystery....maybe we should call mulder and scully?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Tony, the rubbish you're spouting only serves to perpetuate the stupid attitude the majority of Irish people have to mental illness. If you get cancer, people feel for you. If you're bi-polar or schitzophrenic (or <insert other problem here>) people think it's infectious! For a medical student you're making me never ever want to get unwell. Not very inspiring!

• Advertisement

Here look, I backed my claims up and now you guys are just nit picking! I'm just using the word "shizo" cause its shorter to spell but if it offends these pc boards so much then I won't.

I wasn't joking about the tb, i really don't think he should be allowed near students as he could be a potential health hazard. I feel as sorry as anyone else for him and wish something was done for him but I don't think having him hang around the library is right. The only good think is it shows the middle class snobs of ucd how good they've got it. It wasn't the schizophrenia that was bothering me it was the coughing.

And peachy pants, what was the deal about geting banned. I don't understand it and was kind of insulted about it!?

And peachy pants, what was the deal about geting banned. I don't understand it and was kind of insulted about it!?

I've sent you a PM about it.

Alcohol and computers are a bad mix. I apologise.

Anyhoo....on topic. I know absolutely zero about the topic of schizophrenia and wont claim otherwise.

However I think the tb claims are a tad extreme. Its winter and most people on campus have colds/flu at this time of year. But then again, I'm not a doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Powerout

About the bum... I heard he stopped a rape alright.

But i also heard he started it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

^
    lol :p

I laughed out loud at that......... :o

*smacks self on the wrist*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yo Peachy . If someone gets a pic (ie ME) would that be a banable offence?

A pic of what? The homeless guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

actually now that somone else says it , it seem in bad taste. Sorry just another one of my tradmark moments of madness. At least i asked. I have learned from my numerous After Hours bannings :D

Hehe, bless.

Yea I that may have been just a touch too far. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

this isn't on - this has just turned into ridicule

grow up! ffs!

• Advertisement

I have to agree. Anyone for closing it down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Aye, guy isnt here to defend himself.

Locked.

BTW just out of interest why was this thread stickied?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Locked????
    Stickied????
    Make up yer mind???

My thread is important :cool: ¬_¬

:D

BTW just out of interest why was this thread stickied?

cos peachypants has gone sticky mad-someone take the sticky tape away from paeachypants!!!!!!she is the stickiest thing since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

She's flouting convention! It's all gone mad, I tell you!

panda100 wrote:
    cos peachypants has gone sticky mad-someone take the sticky tape away from paeachypants!!!!!!she is the stickiest thing since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun

lmao! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Uh, you people do realise that we now have a sticky on the homeless guy in UCD?

LOL

• Advertisement

I DID NOT STICKY THIS THREAD!

Trucks obviously hit the wrong button!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement