Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you bring defenders up for corners.

Options
  • 20-11-2005 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

does no one else not notice this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

They come up depending on the players, with Arsenal Campbell has 11 goals in ML for me. Hes always near post.

Lucio for Brazil is usually loitering there too.

You can change the defenders status in formation/strategy to attack but they may go missing during play and pop up front when your trying to defend.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Defenders on corners has always been random. There's no way to actually choose which one comes forward. A bit annoying but not game ruining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

amazingly i had never thought of that. thinking about it further though, the likes of Rio wouldnt do much anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

yeah it is annoying when u have strikers like etoo and larsson who are the only people challenging at corners for a header

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i was one nil up on ac milan in second half extra time and the keeper came up! anyone else see this happening? made me laugh i have to say.. of course when i cleared the ball i couldnt get a shot in when he was scampering back!

although for some reason when the keeper came up, two defenders stayed on the halfway line.. weird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yeah, ive that happen a few teams. And with my own keeper too. Its always when you re a goal down with a couple of seconds remaining.

I expect its the keepers with high agression maybe, who come up for corners.

Advertisement