Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt broadband plus online billing problem

• 21-11-2005 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I am going round the twist with bt despite loads of emails back and forth they eventually took My direct debit over 4 months but they took 84.99 every two months not the 80 euro for online billing like they advertise despite my having signed for that on their website when they told people of it. Now I am trying desperately to get em to only charge the 40 euro per month. anyone else have the same problem or any suggestions
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

same happened me ring them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

hmm, im still waiting to be charged after nearly 3 months with bt now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

I've been with them for 14 months. I got 4 months of free trial. Then I got one bill for 3 months' worth of service. Since then, I have not received any sort of bill and they have not debited my account.

I'm sure some day they'll get around to it. But I have no intention of reminding them about it. I've never seen such incompetence in the billing department of a major corporation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

ive had it since the start of the year and still no bill got tired of ringing them about it and getting no where im just keeping tabs on it myself at this stage and earmarking the money for when they get the finger out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Ernie Ball wrote:
    I've never seen such incompetence in the billing department of a major corporation.

Quite, their Billing system has its very own dedicated website now , see it Here

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

elvis2002 wrote:
    hmm, im still waiting to be charged after nearly 3 months with bt now.
    What's the story with the hammock in the back garden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

Guys if you are not recieving a bill keep getting on to them, i let it run for over a year and ended up paying out nearly a grand in one go, they dont send out a paper bill unless u ask about it as a enquire on you account. dont think just because u do not recieve a bill they have forgotten about you. get setup and pay with the online if your Direct debit do not go through, bt will not tell you the DD didnt setup and if you query it they just say its the banks fault which i dont think it is i reckon its a problem there end, they will just send out another DD mandate which again you will waste another month to see if it has setup by that time you own more then more again.

Advertisement