Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who do you think you play like?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

BB Ray Trower and John Paul Squire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Doc_Savage

Rustar wrote:
    BB Ray Trower and John Paul Squire.

good!

tasteful and not pretentious!!

you're one of the few who've actually done themselves justice!!

nice one Rustar!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

James Hetfield 1983-1991, Dave Mustaine and Andreas Kisser for me. These guys were my original teachers, used to watch what they did and try play the same way as them. Got my guitars from James (Explorer) and Dave (Flying v), even got their respective stances for each guitar. Explorer is played low with the legs well apart and I solo with the flying v resting upright on my thigh... Im such a rip off! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Giblet wrote:
    Paul Gilbert on crack.

And this guy.

What the hell was that :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Buckethead should be the new moto for KFC... screw the colonel... depends what mood im in but id say very satriani/vai/slash/richie sambora..... and as for writing.. depends what mood im in or what to go for.... :)

Advertisement