Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sammy

• 21-11-2005 1:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

edit Put another joke in instead
    Sammy from Ballymena goes to Las Vegas for his holidays, and goes to see Frank Sinatra at the Golden Thingummy. Halfway through the night he's standing in the toilet when who should come in but the man himself.
    'Excuse me, Mr Sinatra,' says Sammy, 'but I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing me a favour.'
    'Sure,' says Frank. 'What is it?'
    'Well,' says Sammy, 'I've met this beautiful blonde and I'm trying to chat her up. It would impress her a lot if you come down through the dinner tables at the end of your show and say "Hi Sammy" as you're passing our table.'
    'No problem,' says Frank, zipping himself up.
    So Sammy goes back to his table and Frank goes back up on stage, and after he's finished three encores of 'My Way' he strolls down through the tables, welcoming the gratuitous accolades of the gathered throng. And as he's passing Sammy's table he gives a big cheery smile and says: 'Hi there Sammy, my old buddy.'
    'Piss off, Frank,' says Sammy. 'Can't you see I'm with someone?'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

eh....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:v:.......................:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Stooopid, that was on Podge & Rodge last week except with Gerry Ryan..how sad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stooopid, that was on Podge & Rodge last week except with Gerry Ryan..how sad
    Apologies that my joke happened to coincide with something you saw on the telly last week. Maybe you should get out more?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

its kinda funny, but your original joke was funnier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

biko wrote:
    Apologies that my joke happened to coincide with something you saw on the telly last week. Maybe you should get out more?:mad:

Haha. This comment made the thread worthwhile.

I hate pissants who care enough to complain.

Advertisement