Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samurai 7?

Options
  • 21-11-2005 6:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Again i'd like to ask if anyone has seen this anime. Is it any good? EVerything I've read about it is PR bullshi t.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ramses

I watched it all. I enjoyed it but didn't think I would. Animation is decent, most of the characters are likeable, and the action is good. I'd give it 7/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I've heard this is meant to be great. Has it got an EU release penned in yet?, better still, is this even out in the U.S yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ramses

haven't a clue about release dates, but you should check out samurai champloo (if you haven't done so yet) in the meantime. nice avatar, by the way. trailer for new hellsing is sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Argh, I seem to be the only person who hasn't seen the new Hellsing OVA trailer and I'm arguably the biggest Hellsing fan ever!. I went to download it from CuLT's link in one of the threads during the week but he removed it! (maybe because of bandwidth or something!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Fenian

Here is a site where I found it http://www.animeonestop.com/animeQuick-Search.cfm

If you search on play.com you will also find it but it's more expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Amry

From my elitist point of view, Samurai 7 is arguably a very good series indeed. The graphics are awesome, the story's rock-solid and there's enough twists and turns to keep you entertained. And the ending, oh my, the ending...

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Samurai 7 is pencilled in for release next year by MVM

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Laguna wrote:
    Argh, I seem to be the only person who hasn't seen the new Hellsing OVA trailer and I'm arguably the biggest Hellsing fan ever!. I went to download it from CuLT's link in one of the threads during the week but he removed it! (maybe because of bandwidth or something!).
    His site was serving over 3GB a day with that link in the thread, ask him nicely and he may give it to you :P (just don't accept anything from him called corrrn.wmv *shudders*)
    Never finished watching Samurai 7, but it looked really good, if a little odd, typical Gonzo though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Watched the first few episodes when it came out and I really liked it - steamed powered samuari, oohhh yyeeaaahh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Ive only finally gotten around to checking out samurai 7 last night. Great opening scene! Liked the animation style and swordplay...maybe just lacking a wee bit in the humour department but defo worth a watch! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CyTai

I just can't wait for the game to release...

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Coolies...has the potential to be a good game but bet it wont be released on xbox :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Got the first episode, subbed. Haven't watched it all yet, but so far so good.
    Seems action packed with a nice combination of machines/swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Oh sorry I didnt know there was already a thread about this. . . . .I guess I should use the search feature more often. Yes it is a very very good anime title music is amazing, story and characters are amazing over all an AMAZING anime series.

Advertisement