Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Co. Kildare

Options
  • 21-11-2005 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good, gentle and patient dentist in Co. Kildare--anywhere nearish Kildare Town, Rathangan, Newbridge or Naas, etc. (These are far afield, I know, but I will travel a bit to a recommended friendly dentist!)

I've just moved to the area, and I haven't been to the dentist in ages and ages. I am, needless to say, terrified.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 SHAKESPEARE_SIS

Hi, can really sympathise with this one !!! - i can highly recommend very very patient dentist in Naas. Her name is Dr Keating. I think the practice name is Dr Dore (oppostite shop "swans on the green"). If i can find her business card later i'll post better contact details. Remember, its never as bad as the anticipation !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 k2005

Youngs Debtist in Newbridge are really nice she is really really friendly! But doesn't try and talk to you when your mouth is full of metal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Kalikat

Ah, thanks so much--you're both stars! I just feel so much happier having actual recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

Another dentist opposite the post office newbridge.
    Dont have a contact name for him but he is very good and a sound fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

I agree with optimus,
    He is called Pat Cashman. I recommend him wholeheartedly. 045-431371:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 happybunny247

As a very nervous patient I can recommend Martin Flynn in Naas who is very gentle and I go for check-ups now without worry. His number is 045-875051

Advertisement