Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SiteGround.com $20 gift certificate for free!

Options
  • 21-11-2005 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Siteground.com have given me 5 of these $20 gift certificates for some reason... something bout thanksgiving.

Anyway cuz I've got no friends I'd be more than willing to give em to my fellow boardies.

I've been really pleased using siteground so i'd definitely recommend it as a web host.

So reply to this post if your interested. One per person i say is fair!

Oh and i didn't no where to post this so sorry if its in the wrong place!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

id be interested in one please - checked out their packages and they seem good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

Hi i've been pretty happy with them, and there one of the cheapest around for what they offer.

I'll send that PM now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Signed up with them. Mentioned the voucher in chat with salesperson and he mailed me one. Was able to answer questions quickly too. Seems good so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Ill take that offer too if you please!

got vouchers too when I signed up and also have a couple to spare. Pm your email if you want one

• Advertisement

aha it costs an additional $30 for each extra site you want on a single account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bruaa

Do you still have one for me ??
    It would be nice.
    Bruno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bruaa

pwd wrote:
    got vouchers too when I signed up and also have a couple to spare. Pm your email if you want one
    Could you give me a Gift Certificate Code ?
    Txs
    Bruno

Advertisement