Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single player

Options
  • 21-11-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Anyone play single player mode but me??? no internet you see..its tough to get into though. there is no tutorial. also single player even with AI up seems to have unrealistic enemy AI. no atmosphere/music either. I shot a lad and not much action just stood there and let me shoot again. MOH is better.WHY?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

BF2 is meant to be multiplayer :) Also, did you have it on easy mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Single player is fairly naff tbh. EA have always maintained BF2 is an online multiplayer first and a single player second.

If you want some single player BF2 your best bet is to pick up Modern Combat on the PS2/XBOX. Its supposed to be decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

i mean battlefield Original game not BF2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I have played BF1942 and all add on and mods....BFV and all mods and now BF2 and not once have I ever tried the single player option on any of them....lol......its a multi player game really and no point playing it in single player!! for single player I would get CoD and CoD2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's not a single player game. At all. It's an online multiplayer FPS.

If you're looking for a single player (new) game, then go for something like COD 2.

Other than that, I'd recommend Operation Flashpoint. It's a bit older, graphics aren't as flashy, but it's a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

thanks guys

Advertisement