Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put a smile on your dial

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

not really. [strike]they're (nearly) all bad 'Shops.[/strike] Re-phrasing..
    Nothing more offputting than a bad 'Shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Karoma wrote:
    not really. they're (nearly) all bad 'Shops.

You think :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Karoma wrote:
    not really. they're (nearly) all bad 'Shops.
    I know image002 (the bull) is genuine... and one of my favourite photos ever.
    Snopes wrote:
    The image shown above was taken by a photographer during the 2002 San Fermín festival and distributed by the Reuters news agency. According to a representative for Reuters, the photographer who snapped this remarkable picture was not injured in any way. (The photo was taken with a camera operated via remote control.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

nearly
    the bull one is fine -but not funny and/or amusing. (It's a personal taste thing..I have some. :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

lol @ pic#5. the dude is using a putter yet the ball appears to be flying at speed towards the camera. they could at least have used a golfer teeing off ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

nice photos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

Fake or not I still think they're pretty good. Wouldn't wana be the camera in front of the bull! Smashy smashy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've seen the bull before. Then it was a fake ad - "Camera for sale, used once. Few scrapes. Need to pay hospital bills". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

ferdi wrote:
    lol @ pic#5. the dude is using a putter yet the ball appears to be flying at speed towards the camera. they could at least have used a golfer teeing off ffs.

lol that's funnier than the pic :v: the eiffel tower 1 is freaky..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Yes a definite sign of movement there on the gigglemeter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

They got some good laughs outta me. I love the bull one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Definately brings a smile. :)

Advertisement