Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Recipes Forum not appearing in Menu

Options
  • 21-11-2005 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭

The new Cooking / Recipes sub-forum of Food isn't being picked up by the DHTML menu at the top of the screen in either the "New" or "Rec" menus...

Sorry if this is just something you haven't gotten around to Cloud. I'm unsure as to whether the menu picks up the forums dynamically or if it's something that needs to be ammended manually.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

*giggles*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Works fine for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Appears fine for me.

Ctrl + F5 your screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Hmm, tried that seamus but no joy.It's the same on both IE and Firefox. Must be cachéd somewhere on our network here in work...
    Amz wrote:
    *giggles*
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

not showing up for me either :confused:

here is the forum however
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=610
    if you subscribe to it you will have a one click route to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

It picks up the forums automatically when the DHTML menu is updated everyday. I think this happens at about 3am. In short, they'll all be there tomorrow.

Hmmm,
    8 new forums including 2 private forums.

cloud9.jpg

I say!

Advertisement